Matthew's Place was given and entrusted to the ministry by the Lord and our hope and prayer is that those who visit or live here will be changed by the love and grace of Jesus Christ!
There was a husband and wife that came last week. Their son died at the age of 17 years old due to cancer. His name was Matthew. Once diagnosed with cancer he said to his mom, "everyone is going to be watching my life now. I want to do my best to make Jesus known and live for him."
Matthew's Place is named in this young man's honor. I couldn't think of a better way to leave a lasting legacy of one's own child. I will never forget June 9th...the night this place was dedicated to the Lord! It was a sweet time of fellowship and worship and prayer! Humbled that I even got to be there for such an event!
Group homes will be built here next so pray for the future men or children who will live here. This is the Lord's and we want HIM to have His way with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment